DCHL Ready to Launch

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
DCHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

DCHL Ready to Launch

Post by DCHL »

would like to extend an invitation to those who have interest in joining an STHS based sim hockey league being formed to launch towards the end of October.

The rosters are based on the 2008/2009 NHL rosters however it is comprised of 20 teams and those players who belong to those teams. Franchises have been returned to their original homes such as Quebec City, Winnipeg, and Hartford and non traditional hockey markets have been removed.

The website is still under construction and the rosters are being tinkered with but the league will commence towards the end of october for its inaugural season.

I’m currently taking applications from those who would like to join the DCHL and share the passion for hockey, friendly competition and rivalry.

Smythe Division - Vancouver Canucks, L.A. Kings, Winnipeg Jets, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers

Norris Division - Minnesota Northstars, Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, St. Louis Blues

Adams Division - Montreal Canadiens, Boston Bruins, Buffalo Sabres, Quebec Nordiques, Hartford Whalers

Patrick Division - New York Islanders, New York Rangers Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Flyers.

We are looking for participants to take over the controls of the following franchises:

New York Islanders
Hartford Whalers

Successful applicants will be expected to participate actively and manage their respective teams in a professional and respectful manner, answering trade offers and submitting their lines for the games ahead.

If interested please contact me at [email protected] or drop me a note on MSN under the same name.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
DCHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: DCHL Ready to Launch

Post by DCHL »

DCHL is now full. Thanks to those who responded to the posting.