Coaching Slider positioning Stategy

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
PFHLteam
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Coaching Slider positioning Stategy

Post by PFHLteam »

Hey guys, several strategies have been researched by myself, and I am just wondering what strategy of the following you guys use when doing lines....

SLIDERS:

A - Set them to support your teams strengths. If you team is very offensive, but not defensive, have your OF slider high.

B - Support your teams Weakness. int he same scenario as in 'A', set your slider for DF to be high, to make up for your lack of strength in that area.

C - Set sliders according to your coaches strengths. If your coach is rated high in PH, maybe set the PH slider high... Maybe make up for your coaches lack of expertise in an area?

D - Coach against your opponent. Look at your opponents roster, and if he is a weak team, maybe coach physical. If his team lacks defense, maybe coach offensive. If his team lachks offense, maybe play high defense?

Let me know what you all think!
Being a Canucks fan isn't THAT bad....I mean, there's always the leafs right?
Foo
The SuperStar

Re: Coaching Slider positioning Stategy

Post by Foo »

0-1-4 is the best settings for any kind of coach/team.
you'll win more often then other settings.
Hitmen

Post by Hitmen »

Why is that because you have the potenial to score more I assume but if your team play horrble defensively its not the best stategy is it.
PFHLteam

Post by PFHLteam »

0-1-4 is the best settings for any kind of coach/team.
you'll win more often then other settings.
Wow, that seems quite decisive. What do you have to support this? Any coach and Any team?

If one setting is better than all of the rest, Why would Simon have added the options not to use the "best" setting?
Being a Canucks fan isn't THAT bad....I mean, there's always the leafs right?