Question

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
Hitmen
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Question

Post by Hitmen »

Would if more benefit a team to play a young center 60ov on the farm or on the 2nd line of the team and gets alot of points that way.If all the rerates are stats wise wouldnt it be better if he put up 50pts on a 2nd line in the pros than 80 in the minors and yes are farm rerates are on all year just not sure how active they are.
PFHLteam
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Question

Post by PFHLteam »

I do not know the answer for sure, but from the way I interpret things, you would be best to pur him where he will finish closest to best in points for his position.

If 80 in the minors makes him #1 overall, and 5 in the pros makes him 17th overall, I interpret that to say he should be in the minors for the best rerate possible.
Being a Canucks fan isn't THAT bad....I mean, there's always the leafs right?