Web Portal - Text Box

Everything about Third Party and Add-ons Programs; request, support, suggestions, etc / Tout ce qui touche les programmes tiers: demandes, support, suggestions, etc
exhl commish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Web Portal - Text Box

Post by exhl commish »

Hey all,

I have new GM in my league and he's been unable to access the text box, when wanting to write an article or an email?

Any idea what might be causing that or any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

Thanks for any help possible.

Serge Niles
EXHL Commissioner
jwr38
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Web Portal - Text Box

Post by jwr38 »

check what browser he is using. At times different browsers will not render the screen properly. Ask him if he has tried a range of browsers such as IE, firefox or chrome. If all these aren't working for him then he has some conflict. If he is using a PC ask him to start in safe mode (press F8 at the start and use safe mode with networking). Check if it works this way. If it does then he has a conflict somewhere on his system.

From there it can be just about anything.

If he is using a mac then the best bet is going into disk utilities and repair the disk permissions.

If that fails ...... kick him out of the league lol j/k
exhl commish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Web Portal - Text Box

Post by exhl commish »

Thanks for the info...I think he actually got it working by updating his browser....but I'll keep these advice just in case.

Thanks again