V2 : Trade by STHS Client OptionSurvey

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: V2 : Trade by STHS Client OptionSurvey

Post by Steelhawk »

I think the Commish shuould always know about it, but I don't think they really need to ok the deal, un less it becomes a cap issue, then if possible there should be a setting that a trade will not be processed if it breaks cap floor or ceiling (if leagues use this rule)

I like the idea of GMs being able to trade on their own
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

Steelhawk wrote:I think the Commish shuould always know about it, but I don't think they really need to ok the deal, un less it becomes a cap issue, then if possible there should be a setting that a trade will not be processed if it breaks cap floor or ceiling (if leagues use this rule)

Curious then, do you support GM's steamrolling new GM's in trades? The way I do it is have the teams post the trade in a special trades forum on my message board, and if people think its too one-sided they're allowed to post objections, and theyère is enough objections, then I'll review it, and may or may not reject it. It very rarely ever happened though.
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Steelhawk »

Kitsune wrote:
Steelhawk wrote:I think the Commish shuould always know about it, but I don't think they really need to ok the deal, un less it becomes a cap issue, then if possible there should be a setting that a trade will not be processed if it breaks cap floor or ceiling (if leagues use this rule)

Curious then, do you support GM's steamrolling new GM's in trades? The way I do it is have the teams post the trade in a special trades forum on my message board, and if people think its too one-sided they're allowed to post objections, and theyère is enough objections, then I'll review it, and may or may not reject it. It very rarely ever happened though.
No I don't.... if a trade is one soided I will ask the GMs to rework it...