OHL Unique Player League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Butch545
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

OHL Unique Player League

Post by Butch545 »

Ever dream of being a pro hockey player? Living their story, through thick and thin... To go beyond just the rink and create a story of their struggles and triumphs. Playing your career to its fullest, and truly be your pro.

How does it work? Its simple enough.

When you sign up, you begin to create your new player. What's DIFFERENT than most other leagues is the player creation system asks you questions on your player's background and play style to build it into a unique player to mirror your answers.

When you finish making your player, it'll take some time to process your answers, so head on by our Be A Pro system. Be A Pro allows you to live out your players life, week by week and have it effect their skills and life. This, along with the creation system, allows for a unique experience not seen before in player simulation leagues, while also holding onto the strengths these leagues have thrived on.

So stop on bye, introduce yourselves, create a player and have fun! We can't wait to hear from you all! Currently we're in our grand Opening, looking to enter Season 1.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/OHL/index.php?

Once you join, you should get an e-mail to validate your account. After that, if you have any questions, feel free to PM LX_Theo or Weber4Hart. You may also post in the Help/Suggestion thread. Either method works, and assistance will be provided as soon as possible.

You were recruited by Butch545
Otrebor13

Re: OHL Unique Player League

Post by Otrebor13 »

We are recruiting once more to get Juniors into the league as our Draft was conducted a couple of days ago.

It is a great league and you won't regret joining. I would also appreciate if you put me as your recruiter, not my brother(Butch545) ;)
Jo7

Post by Jo7 »

Hi, If I understand, you control just 1 player? (Your player) You don't play the DG of a complete team?
Otrebor13

Post by Otrebor13 »

Jo7 wrote:Hi, If I understand, you control just 1 player? (Your player) You don't play the DG of a complete team?
Exactly, you only control your own player and don't run a full team.

It could happen that you become a GM of one of the teams and then you get to control a team with other people's players on it though.
Otrebor13

Post by Otrebor13 »

This is a great league and we're looking for members to start up the junior system. Come on guys, it's extremely fun. Join, create your player and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Remember, Otrebor13 ;)