New Ratings System for Minors/Entry Draft Players

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
Kostitsyn1489
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kostitsyn1489 »

I say... I won't create a prospect with 34 Overall
Nwha's young sensation!
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

just saying that I don't creat rookies based on overall, that's not a good way to proceed at my point of view... overall are not a factor in the STHS simulator anyway.

But, good base for sim that rate prospects that never played in NHL. Statistics stay the best base for me I think... even in junior or AHL.
leotfatu
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by leotfatu »

Moi je trouve ça génial une charte comme ça. Je m'en sert pas vu que je suis en 1990 dans ma ligue et que ma ligue intranet est en 2015 mais même vous dites que le OV ne veut rien dire... c'est facile de créer un joueur avec disont un target de 74 avec 80 de SC si nécessaire.

Bref, good job.
ratings : september 2006
wwfhlcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by wwfhlcommish »

Like its stated they will be updated every season we are working on developing something to base it completely off of statistics. This was just to get something started as a base. If you don't like it don't use it obviously. The 34 OV's btw are players that were not assigned a HF Rating at the time and will be updated after the entry draft. Yes OV is not the best way to assign talent but even in FHL and everywhere else atleast it gives you something to go off. BTW players who graduate after this season will remain on the list until the trade deadline of the next NHL season and then drop off and go to a graduate section. Again we are working on a statistics base for this system it is in the very early development process we put it out now to give new commissioners who don't totally understand ratings a base to develop a guy off of. For you experienced commissioners this might help somewhat but will help you compare your ratings to ours (Not that ours are perfect) and you can make alterations from there. When we do finish the statistics formula's for each category and release the updated ratings we will release our formula's and will welcome suggestions on improving it.
Michael Blair
WWFHL Commissioner

http://www.fwhl-toronto.com/Mike/WWFHL
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: wwfhlcommish
STHS Network Member