Please Help me guys

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
Cirillo23
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Please Help me guys

Post by Cirillo23 »

Hey Guys so I purchased the web portal and have it all up and running fine. But I am having a hard time understanding how to use its features from a Comish standpoint.

1. I tested resigning guys and it works however how do i get the simulator to recognize that the portal signed a player? Is that what it is supposed to do. EX: Capitals resigned antti neimi and it is approved on web portal. Now do I have to manually input that into the simulator or is there a way to upload a file that does it automatically Same with trades!

2. Gm Lines, I uploaded my lines to test it, then from filezilla i dragged and dropped the caps.stc into my GM lines directory but when i go on my sths program and load lines it says 0 lines loaded.

3. What exactly can I do with the portal and simulator together. Is there a video I can look over. Im feeling like I wasted money :/ and I know its not the case because people tell me the portal is awesome. So I know im using it wrong but any help would really mean alot .
Cirillo23

Re: Please Help me guys

Post by Cirillo23 »

I also just noticed my FTP has nothing inputted on the STHS client. Does this have anything to do with it ? and how do I find all that information to fill it out if indeed this is the problem
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Cirillo23 wrote:Hey Guys so I purchased the web portal and have it all up and running fine. But I am having a hard time understanding how to use its features from a Comish standpoint.

1. I tested resigning guys and it works however how do i get the simulator to recognize that the portal signed a player? Is that what it is supposed to do. EX: Capitals resigned antti neimi and it is approved on web portal. Now do I have to manually input that into the simulator or is there a way to upload a file that does it automatically Same with trades!

Yes all transactions need to be done manually in the sim.

2. Gm Lines, I uploaded my lines to test it, then from filezilla i dragged and dropped the caps.stc into my GM lines directory but when i go on my sths program and load lines it says 0 lines loaded.

You download the GM lines files into the INPUT folder where you have your Sim installed on your computer. You should be downloading the .shl files not the .stc files.

3. What exactly can I do with the portal and simulator together. Is there a video I can look over. Im feeling like I wasted money :/ and I know its not the case because people tell me the portal is awesome. So I know im using it wrong but any help would really mean alot .

The two programs run independant from each other, there is no connection between the two.
Cirillo23

Post by Cirillo23 »

ok so when for example a player signs a contract from the portal i have to manually re enter it?
Or when a trade happens we manually do it in the STHS ?
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

Cirillo23 wrote:ok so when for example a player signs a contract from the portal i have to manually re enter it?
Or when a trade happens we manually do it in the STHS ?
Yes to both
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!