My ratings for STHS / Mes cotes pour STHS

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
Philippe27
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

My ratings for STHS / Mes cotes pour STHS

Post by Philippe27 »

Hey guys,
I'll be making a set of ratings for STHS as I have for FHL many times. I released them for FHL a few days ago and many people didn't like them because they were quite different. I had lowered all the IT ratings to have realistic hits stats and had lowered all the DF to have a realistic amount of shots and it seemed people didn't like that.

Anyways I'll be working on a set of ratings for STHS as soon as the sim comes out. I'm an Excel nerd and recently found a new technique to make ratings which I personally love.

--------------------------------------------------------
Salut tout le monde,
Je ferai un set de cotes pour STHS come j'ai fais pour FHL plusieurs fois. Je viens de publier mes cotes pour FHL il y a quelques jours et il y a plusiquers personnes qui ne les aimaient pas puiqu'elles étaient différentes. J'ai baissé toutes les cotes de IT pour avoir un nombre de mises en échecs réalistes et tous les DF pour avoir un nombre de tirs réalistes et plusieurs genre n'aiment pas ca.

De toute facon, je vais commencé à travailler sur mes cotes dès que le simulateur sera publié. Je suis un nerd avec Excel et je viens de trouver une nouvelle technique pour faire des cotes que personellement j'adore.
FELcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

hmmm

Post by FELcommish »

how do you do your ratings? my league has high DF and in a full season we had shots reach close to 400 with nobody over 88SC. but if you can send a set of NHL ratings and possibly a set of league files with NHL rosters or let me know who has a set with the actual real rosters, i would love to test them, i am a hockey nerd . All i do is hockey stuff and was about to make my own database til i heard this sim was comming out.

Thnx FEL commish/EHL Admin
http://www.elitehockeyleagues.com
Philippe27
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: hmmm

Post by Philippe27 »

FELcommish wrote:how do you do your ratings? my league has high DF and in a full season we had shots reach close to 400 with nobody over 88SC. but if you can send a set of NHL ratings and possibly a set of league files with NHL rosters or let me know who has a set with the actual real rosters, i would love to test them, i am a hockey nerd . All i do is hockey stuff and was about to make my own database til i heard this sim was comming out.

Thnx FEL commish/EHL Admin
http://www.elitehockeyleagues.com
That's weird, were you using FHL 1.5?
my ratings are here:
http://www.fhlsim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2108
Just download the one that says AllFiles and test them.
When I did the tests I was within 2% of real NHL for total hits, goals, assists, points and shots.