New GMHL Cash League- 12 spots left

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
GMHLcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

New GMHL Cash League- 12 spots left

Post by GMHLcommish »

Hi All,

We are starting a new league and have 18 GMs filled/paid and are looking to fill the rest of the league. There are many great teams left including the Coyotes, Hurricanes, Blue Jackets, Stars, Wings, Panthers, Devils, Islanders, Rangers, Senators, Canucks, and Capitals.

Between the three league commissioners, we have over 35 years of sim league experience. The league already has a full rule book and will have a robust site once the inception draft is done.

There are many ways to earn back the $50 cost including prospects, farm team, individual honors (Scoring, ect..), and making the playoffs. Each player has contracts and runs parallel to the NHL cap (year behind). The league also includes free agency.

We currently have a Facebook group with 18 active and waiting GMs and will be glad to add you to the group.

Email [email protected] for more information or to claim your team.
Steveyyc

Re: New GMHL Cash League- 12 spots left

Post by Steveyyc »

I am interested. could you send me the website/portal info and I can take a look
GMHLcommish

Post by GMHLcommish »

Hi Steve,

The site is in the process of being built- we have reserved gmhl.org as the domain, and will likely have it fully operational by the time the inception draft is complete, if not sooner. One of our GMs has done web design in the past, and will be working with STHS web portal to make a great product. We've got the rulebook nearly complete, so I can send you a copy of that if you'd like to look into the league set up.

We started advertising the league one week ago, and have already obtained payment from 18 GMs- so it's filled up a little quicker than we anticipated.
MALMACIAN_CRUNCH

Post by MALMACIAN_CRUNCH »

I am definitely interested in the idea of a cash league. I was considering starting one up myself, but figured it would probably be easier just to join one that already exists. Just a few questions...
I've deducted from your posting that it's a $50 buy in, is that annually?
Could you provide a breakdown of exactly how the prize money is to be re dispensed back to the managers?
How should the payments be made?
If a manager wins a cash prize, how is the money received?
and lastly (lol for now at least) could i see a link to/a copy of the rule book?

thanks,
Jason
GMHLcommish

Post by GMHLcommish »

Hi Jason- I'll respond next to your questions:

I've deducted from your posting that it's a $50 buy in, is that annually?-- Yes, Annual Fee
Could you provide a breakdown of exactly how the prize money is to be re dispensed back to the managers?-- Send me an email, I'll provide the full rulebook (includes payouts).
How should the payments be made? Payments can be made via paypal to commish email [email protected].
If a manager wins a cash prize, how is the money received? There are three commissioners, but only one who runs the sim. Mike has committed that if he were to ever win, the funds would go back into the league (Website, trophy, prize draw gift, ect..)
and lastly (lol for now at least) could i see a link to/a copy of the rule book?-- See above.

I can also invite you to the league via Facebook so you can see all of the other GMs correspondence. There are only a few spots left (less than 5).