Two GMs needed for long-running league

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Danno2430
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Two GMs needed for long-running league

Post by Danno2430 »

Hello, I'm the commissioner of the XHL - a sim league that has been in existence since 2001 and is now entering our 14th year.

Currently we are in need of two relatively experienced GMs to fill the vacated spots left by the Gamblers and Oilers. The Gamblers were abandoned by their last GM but still managed to finish just one point out of the playoffs, and they have some talented players. The Oilers also have some talent and were updated regularly by their GM before he had to step down due to a lack of time.

We have used Version 1 for the last four years and we are just beginning the transition to Version 2 starting with this season. We are currently in the offseason with about three weeks to go before the Entry Draft.

The website is here: http://xhlhockey.info/ and we also do nightly updates on the league's Twitter account.

If you are interested in joining, you can either PM me or email me - thexhl (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thank you. Hope to hear from you!
Dan
Danno2430
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Two GMs needed for long-running league

Post by Danno2430 »

Just bumping this up - still need two GMs for the XHL. Inquire within if you're interested.