contract extension offers for pending Free Agents

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
Blackhawk
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

contract extension offers for pending Free Agents

Post by Blackhawk »

hi there...

i'm looking to make manual contract extensions for pending free agents... my league has a player-agent... the gm contact the agent via e-mail to make offers for there pending free agents...

now im looking for a possibility to do that with the client... or is it possible to do that as a commish... i dont want to simply change the contract-lenght and the salary, because i want to have a transaction-output for my page...

anyone can help me? i'm using web-portal 3.3 but i dont want to use the extens-offer-tool from the page...

sorry my english... im german-speaking :)

thx for help!

dany
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: contract extension offers for pending Free Agents

Post by Kramden23 »

You can change the contract length and salary of the player, then in the sim on the teams page (where it has owner name, e-mail, messenger ID etc...) you can "Create Manual Team History", as well as create a league transaction output by going to Help>Command and using the command "Create Transaction" which allows you to create an entry in the transaction log.
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!