Experienced GM looking for Retro League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
smallz
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Experienced GM looking for Retro League

Post by smallz »

Hey guys,

I'm looking to join a new league and more specifically a retro league.

Don't really have an exact time period that I'm looking for, anything after 1970 and before 2000 would work

I also would prefer a league that does not use the portal for their website but it's not a complete deal breaker

I've been involved with sim leagues for over 10 years now and have done everything from FHL leagues, STHS leagues, retro leagues, NHL and sim re rate leagues

I'm still in a league or two to this day but I haven't joined a new league in quite some time. Now that I have more time on my hands I'm very interested in trying to get back into some sort of retro league.

If this sounds like your league or a league you are involved in please send me an email at [email protected] with the league website, team(s) available, and any questions you may have for me

Even if there are no open GM spots currently available I have no problem being put on a waiting list for the time being if it means being able to get into a great league at some point

Email is the best method to get ahold of me as I probably won't be checking this site as often as I check my email

Thanks and I hope to here from some of you soon

Regards,

Jeff Small