Virtual Hockey League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Eric Wolf
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Virtual Hockey League

Post by Eric Wolf »

We are currently full but taking applications and interest.

We are an NHL re-rate league, with a salary cap. We try to mirror the NHL as much as we can, although finances and a full farm system is turned 'off' in our league. In every other aspect we mirror the NHL for as much realism as possible.

We were established on June 10, 2006, and still going strong 17 years later with a very strong core of committed GMs whom some are still with us all of these years later, with many great GMs who've hopped on along the way.

http://virtualhockeyleague.com

Since we started in 2006 and forums were the way of the land back in those times, our league is heavily based on proboards which is where the bulk of the activity and information is every day. We also use a Discord.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested or would like a link to our rulebook.

Thanks!
Last edited by Eric Wolf on Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric Wolf

Re: Virtual Hockey League

Post by Eric Wolf »

Colorado Avalanche are now open!
c0pr4x

Post by c0pr4x »

I could be interested, but i can’t find your rulebook on the website.
neely61

Post by neely61 »

We are now looking for a GM for the Rangers as we approach the playoffs. This team is on the bubble to make it!