Forcing Auto Roster/Lines of Compliant Pro Roster when Farm Roster is invalid

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Forcing Auto Roster/Lines of Compliant Pro Roster when Farm Roster is invalid

Post by BeardCommish »

So this is a weird bug I don't think I've seen before. We use Full Farm, FYI.

We have Columbus who submitted a valid lines file for a game on 10/24 - I verified that he copied rosters and lines for the 10 days allotted in the STHS Client. He had a farm injury that night (Ethen Frank - exhaustion), making his farm roster invalid.

He has 12 total forwards on his farm team, but he's been running 11 forwards and 7 D's in his farm lineup.

So his next game, 10/26 (last night), his pro roster and lines should not have been affected. But because his farm was invalid, with one of the 12 forwards under 95 CON, it seems the simulator auto-rostered his pro AND farm lineups to force the correct roster configuration for his farm.

He was 0-6-0 on his pro team before last night and ended up winning despite the auto-rostering (hah), but he was rightly concerned and wanted to know why his pro roster was auto'd. I couldn't figure it out beyond what I stated above as a possible reason...so, any insight here is appreciated because it seems like a "forced" bug due to having 12 farm forwards and one under 95 CON.
JimToupet
STHS Dynamic Website Contributor

Re: Forcing Auto Roster/Lines of Compliant Pro Roster when Farm Roster is invalid

Post by JimToupet »