ADS Ratings 2023-2024: Release Date of June 1st

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
doogiski
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

ADS Ratings 2023-2024: Release Date of June 1st

Post by doogiski »

Hi Folks,

As another regular NHL season wraps up, we come out of the work wood with new ratings packages. The ADS ratings package will be coming in its 4th iteration on June 1st. Last year I tried for May 15th and it was too tight, I didn't have enough testing by that date so extending the release by two weeks this year.

Since coming onto the scene two years ago (three years ago the package was used privately in my home league to determine how it ran for a full season before releasing to the public), I have offered my ratings package as an alternative to the stalwart BRHL. This year is no different. Bryce is a great guy and if you like his package, that's awesome. If you're looking for something else, then I'm your guy. Likewise, if you were one of the 14 leagues running on ADS last season and want to explore another package, then definitely no ill-will in going elsewhere. Variety is the spice of life.

Some may wonder if my ratings package, which is based solely on statistics, will include Edge data which the NHL debuted this season. I'm still unsure at this time, I have to source a reliable dataset at which time I haven't found. I'll detail this in my post when the final package is ready on June 1st.

This year will be no different than last and I will be offering single-season and multi-season variants for the engine versions v1.5 and v2.0. Price will also be the same as last year at $50CAD (~$36USD) regardless of what package flavour you choose. I accept e-transfer (for Canadians) or Paypal (everyone else).

I did do a few custom packages as well last year (ie. only players with 1 NHL game played) so if something like that is required for your league then reach out and we can discuss. Best to contact me at [email protected]

Last year's package post: viewtopic.php?t=15252