STHS php/website, scripts available? Programmers for hire?

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
Hockey5
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

STHS php/website, scripts available? Programmers for hire?

Post by Hockey5 »

Hi there,

I'm looking to construct a website for STHS but have not been able to fully review what is available for this as I cannot read French.

I was hoping someone could explain for me what tools/tricks are available for:

1. Displaying the default outputted html files?
2. Displaying the default outputted xml?
3. Enhancing the output or adding additional output to STHS?
4. Parsing or manipulating output in any way for STHS?

I am trying to determine what is the best way to construct a QUALITY website for STHS, any help is appreciated. Per above, for starters, I just want to know what is already available for this.

Does anyone have existing php scripts that parse the STHS output? Are they available to me for free or for a price?

Are there any experienced programmers here that are familiar with STHS that might be for hire?

Ideally I would like to have a single PHP file script for STHS that will parse the data into an attractive layout where I can include it as a module or wrap it into my current CMS.

Thanks.

Brent
@ Hockey5.com