Flushing the transactions page

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
NHA
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Flushing the transactions page

Post by NHA »

Hey guys. I guess I must be blind because I cannot find where to flush\trim the transactions html page. Mine has grown to almost a megabyte in size...

Any help? Thanks!
LHDC_Bob

Re: Flushing the transactions page

Post by LHDC_Bob »

like is said in the MANUAL :

14 - Bonus

Bonus -- Fix Incorrect Rosters/Lines:
This function checks the roster and lines up of each team and corrects the incorrect roster and lines up.

Bonus -- History Cleaner :
The section of the STHS which is used to clean the history of your league: transactions written in the Transaction Web page.

For each operation that you carry out in your league, the STHS adds the information into the "Transactions" page of your league. To erase a given number of event starting from the oldest, click on "History Cleaner" and enter the number of event to erase. (1 erases the oldest event, 10 erases the 10 oldest events) Maximum 32000 events possible.

Bonus -- Team History Cleaner :
The section of the STHS which is used to clean the history of the team in your league: transactions written in the Team History Web page.

For each operation that you carry out for a team, the STHS adds the information into the "Team History" page of your league. To erase a given number of event starting from the oldest, click on "Team History Cleaner" and enter the number of event to erase. (1 erases the oldest event, 10 erases the 10 oldest events) Maximum 32000 events possible.

link for the MANUAL : http://sths.simont.info/Manual_En.php
NHA

Re: Flushing the transactions page

Post by NHA »

Thanks. I saw this feature but was concerned that it would wipe out league and team records too...