Blessure???

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Re: Blessure???

Post by Icepilot »

hjfrutwiufy wrote:Wow did I waste my time. Looking to purchase Simon since I heard some good things about compared to FHL. NO way I'll buy this crap with stupid ass injuries like that, especially when the guy who started the sim says they're "fun". They're stupid! People look for a realistic league. No offense, but I'll keep looking to buy a GOOD sim that is actually taken serious. Your way of "fun" things should be sold to 7 year olds, might be fun for them, but that's about it. Bye, you lost a client.

Well if you think that a bug ridden, out dated program like the FHL is worth the money, go ahead. I was a FHL league for many years, but

The STHS is the best hockey sim on the market right now, and in my opinion is the best.

And unlike the FHL (Who by the way has had no, zero, nada, updates in the last few years) If there are many complaints about this i am sure Simon will remove the offending term from the sim.
Rovy
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Rovy »

Hmmm, I could have SWORN I posted here.

Guess Simon can't take critisim.

Again, realism seems to not be a huge factor in this simulator. I could write a list a mile long with all the issues, but no doubt that'd be deleted too.

At least I know that it won't take much to break into the fantasy simulator market. I'm going to start on mine now. Hope you like competition.
hjfrutwiufy
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by hjfrutwiufy »

I'm back on here cause I got an email from someone random telling me people replied to my thread. I see Rovy is planning on starting a realistic sim. Sounds great, I'll check back here every now and then to see if SimonT is going to be more realistic than all the negative things I've heard from people who have bought the program.
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

I have to disagree, Simon's doing a hell of a job in this hockey simulation program that offers a lot in ONLY 1YEAR of existence. Long live to the STHS and start your own shit if your not satisfied.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

hjfrutwiufy wrote:I'm back on here cause I got an email from someone random telling me people replied to my thread. I see Rovy is planning on starting a realistic sim. Sounds great, I'll check back here every now and then to see if SimonT is going to be more realistic than all the negative things I've heard from people who have bought the program.
The only negative's i have heard is from you, Everyone else has posted their suggestions, which Simon has read and noted down for a later version.

Instead of ripping his product, just indicate what the problem is and he will see if the problem is major and a fix is required in the next release.

There has been more fixes released for the STHS than the entire history of the FHL sim, which BTW still has many bigs that will NEVER be fixed.

So if you think you can make a better sim, come see us in a year with your beta version ans let us be the judge.

At that time the STHS may be in release version #3.
Eclipse
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Eclipse »

Icepilot wrote:
hjfrutwiufy wrote:I'm back on here cause I got an email from someone random telling me people replied to my thread. I see Rovy is planning on starting a realistic sim. Sounds great, I'll check back here every now and then to see if SimonT is going to be more realistic than all the negative things I've heard from people who have bought the program.
The only negative's i have heard is from you, Everyone else has posted their suggestions, which Simon has read and noted down for a later version.

Instead of ripping his product, just indicate what the problem is and he will see if the problem is major and a fix is required in the next release.

There has been more fixes released for the STHS than the entire history of the FHL sim, which BTW still has many bigs that will NEVER be fixed.

So if you think you can make a better sim, come see us in a year with your beta version ans let us be the judge.

Simon has read it and said that he thinks it is fun, that doesn't sound like he wants to change it nor thinks it needs to be changed to me...
THuRSDay981
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by THuRSDay981 »

Eclipse wrote:
Icepilot wrote:

Simon has read it and said that he thinks it is fun, that doesn't sound like he wants to change it nor thinks it needs to be changed to me...
Telling that something is "fun" doesn't mean by any stretch of the mind that this issue wil NEVER be solved... You gotta learn to take things with a grain of salt...

I don't know how the injury simulating system of the STHS works, and neither all of us know it. But the guy that knows this stuff, even tho he finds it "funny", will surely fix this in the best way as possible, cause this STHS sim just KICKS EVERYBODY'S ASS.

In only 1 year, it was totally unknown and now the STHS is the greatest simulating engine known to this world, with TONS of options, without ENORMOUS bugs that disabled you to sim great hockey seasons and you come here and you BASH this program without ANY KIND of good reason just because the builder finds a very minor bug "funny"!??!?!

Get a life dude!!!!!!!!!

Let's go Simon!!!
Eclipse
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Eclipse »

THuRSDay981 wrote:Telling that something is "fun" doesn't mean by any stretch of the mind that this issue wil NEVER be solved... You gotta learn to take things with a grain of salt...

I don't know how the injury simulating system of the STHS works, and neither all of us know it. But the guy that knows this stuff, even tho he finds it "funny", will surely fix this in the best way as possible, cause this STHS sim just KICKS EVERYBODY'S ASS.

In only 1 year, it was totally unknown and now the STHS is the greatest simulating engine known to this world, with TONS of options, without ENORMOUS bugs that disabled you to sim great hockey seasons and you come here and you BASH this program without ANY KIND of good reason just because the builder finds a very minor bug "funny"!??!?!

Get a life dude!!!!!!!!!

Let's go Simon!!!
Please show me where I "bashed" this sim...

you should look at usernames or quote the right people