XFHL Needs you!

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
xfhl
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

XFHL Needs you!

Post by xfhl »

The XFHL is winding up its 13th season and 1st season using the STHS. it is a sim based league (does NOT rerate based on NHL performance) that does not take the same downtime that the NHL does in the off season and is one of the best participating leagues I have been in for a while. We base our drafts on players currently in the Juniors and eligible for the NHL draft.

We have 2 open positions in the XFHL; the Penguins and Blackhawks. The Pens are a powerhouse team with lots of depth and solid youth and depth. They ended in 4th in the East, but were second in the East in points. The Blackhawks are a project team that hit the basement this year and are looking to likely become the owners of the 1st OV selection.

If you are interested in taking on one of these teams and are willing to be an active GM of the league, visit http://xfhl.fivehole.net/ and/or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
xfhl
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: XFHL Needs you!

Post by xfhl »

We have filled the positions of Chicago and Pittsburgh but now are in need of a special GM to take over the helm of the Ducks. After 13 seasons, the Anaheim Ducks have amassed 7 top record in opposite conference of the Pres winner and 1 President's Cup...which was this past year. To top it off, they have recently won the XFHL Cup for the first time. This is a team that truly is loaded with talent. They lost their top scorer to retirement, but still have one of the top goalies and a solid lineup right through.

We are looking for a GM to take over for the retiring GM...who decided to pull a Jordan and retire the champ. If you are interested, please contact me at: [email protected]

As stated, the league is sim based, not NHL. The seasons run year round, thus starting our 14th in close to 8 years. We will be starting season 2 using the STHS simulator.

the site is listed in my previous post, be sure to look through our expectations of GMs in the rules section before applying.

Cheers,

Rob, XFHL