Question about fatigue option

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Question about fatigue option

Post by Kramden23 »

I am kind of confused by this option, and I fear trying to explain my question will make it more confusing, but I will try my best to keep it simple.....

(going on the basis that these are my settings)

Level 1: after 20 minutes played 1 is removed
Level 2: after 25 minutes played 2 is removed
Level3: after 30 minutes played 3 is removed

So after 30 minutes of play will the player have had a total of 6 removed (1+2+3)?
Or, is it just that after level 3 is complete, a total of 3 would have been removed (one for each level)?

As well, does this continue on for the rest of the game? Or do numbers stop being removed after level 3 is complete?

And for the recovery speed, how exactly does this work? I see you can only select 0-9, but what is that based on (days, just a time variable?), and is 1 the faster recovery speed or is 9?
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
Foo
The SuperStar

Re: Question about fatigue option

Post by Foo »

3 points will be taking out from your player condition, not 6 and I think they stop at level 3, even if player play 60 minutes.

For recovery, 1 mean that players will gain 1 in condition each day of simulation or Rest.

if you put 9, it's 9 a day of sim. So 91 of CD to 100 in 1 day.