Bran New The USHL

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
TheUshl
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Bran New The USHL

Post by TheUshl »

The USHL is looking for 29 GMS!!!!! My name is Vincent Canario and we are desperate of needing GMS. The site is not complete yet atm but I can still Sim. If you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]

League Website : www.theushl.net

Vincent Canario
TheUshl

Re: Bran New The USHL

Post by TheUshl »

Hello

The USHL is done with the website, but we need gms, we have 10 right now so we need plenty of gms to start the ushl's first season. So please send a email if you want to join the ushl.
TheUshl

Post by TheUshl »

We currently have 15 GM's once we get 5 more we are going to start Pre-Season so come on a join the USHL.

Open Teams: Blues, Bruins, Canucks, Coyotes, Devils, Ducks, Hurricanes, Isleanders, Capitals, Lighting, Predators, Sabres and Thrasher.

Vincent Canario
TheUshl

Post by TheUshl »

come We need 3 more GMS to start the USHL's first season. So please come on and ask I am always open.
TheUshl

Post by TheUshl »

I have started pre-season and we are starting regular season in 2 weeks becuase I am going on vaction. We got new forms and the forms are good now. That other one we had was crappy and stupit.

The USHL Commissiner
Vincent Canario