Problème d'installation avec le portail/ Instalation problem

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
keena
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Problème d'installation avec le portail/ Instalation problem

Post by keena »

Salut!

J'ai actuellement un problème avec le portail. Après avoir uploader l'ensemble des pages nécessaires, mon site ressemble pour l'instant à cela
Hi!

http://lphs.vndv.com/<-- This league is using a old & unsupported website with full of security issues!

Quelqu'un sait pourquoi et comment régler le problème?

------------------------------------------------------

Hi.

I'm actually trying to install the Web Portail. But i have a problem, my website look like that

Hi!

I actually try to install the portail and i have a problem. My website actually look like that:

http://lphs.vndv.com/<-- This league is using a old & unsupported website with full of security issues!

Someone know why and how to solve the problem?
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Re: Problème d'installation avec le portail/ Instalation problem

Post by Icepilot »

Did you install the database in your root directory or a folder on your web server ?

I had the same problem as i was looking for it in my root directory, i made a simihl folder which is where all my info was at.

Also did you edit to 2 files as per the video instructions ?
keena

Post by keena »

Thanks for the help put i found the problem. That was so simple.

On the URL of the website in the Simhl setup file, i didn't put http:// in front of the website adresse...
keena

Post by keena »

Bon j'ai encore un autre problème.

Je ne sais pas à quoi est du le message d'erreur sur le coté droit du site. Si quelqu'un pourrait m'aider.

http://www.lphs.vndv.com/<-- This league is using a old & unsupported website with full of security issues!

-----------------

I have another small problem. I don't know what is doing the error message at the right of my website.

If someone know...

http://www.lphs.vndv.com/<-- This league is using a old & unsupported website with full of security issues!
Larry

Post by Larry »

Tn calendrier nest toujours pas crée ses poourr saa!
Ligue de hockey junior majeur simulé
www.lhjms.ca
ESHLCommish

Post by ESHLCommish »

keena wrote:Bon j'ai encore un autre problème.

Je ne sais pas à quoi est du le message d'erreur sur le coté droit du site. Si quelqu'un pourrait m'aider.

-----------------

I have another small problem. I don't know what is doing the error message at the right of my website.

If someone know...

Email the creator of the web portal. He was very helpful for me when I had issues.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

He maybe helped you, but i still have not received any response to my e-mails.

I found more help on this board.
ESHLCommish

Post by ESHLCommish »

Icepilot wrote:He maybe helped you, but i still have not received any response to my e-mails.

I found more help on this board.
Maybe he just knows that Courtenay is twice the city Duncan is :D
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Maybe, but we have the biggest Wal-Mart in BC, The Worlds Largest Hockey Stick, What do you have up there ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
ESHLCommish

Post by ESHLCommish »

Icepilot wrote:Maybe, but we have the biggest Wal-Mart in BC, The Worlds Largest Hockey Stick, What do you have up there ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Canada's smallest Superstore (haha), Pamela Anderson, Kim Catrell, Ty Wishart, Cam Neely and Brett McLean.
keena

Post by keena »

Someone can help?

I continu to have this error message and i don't know what to do. I write an e-mail to the creator of the portail, but he did'nt answer to my question.
DHLB Commish
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by DHLB Commish »

Ok it isn'T a bug. You haven'T uploaded any of your files yet. Create a season with the STHS then upload the files to the database/site. That error message will disappear. It is basically looking for your schedule but since you haven't updated the database it can't find it.
keena

Post by keena »

Yes but when i try that i have another problem.

When i want to upload something, like the schedule, that tell me

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /www/vndv.com/l/p/h/lphs/htdocs/import_schedule.php on line 3
LPH-Schedule.xml
Warning: move_uploaded_file(File/LPH-Schedule.xml) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/vndv.com/l/p/h/lphs/htdocs/import_schedule.php on line 8

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpXYwfW5' to 'File/LPH-Schedule.xml' in /www/vndv.com/l/p/h/lphs/htdocs/import_schedule.php on line 8

So what can i do?
DHLB Commish
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by DHLB Commish »

Ok my question would be this:

What version have you installed?

I noticed that with the WEB PORTAL, installing from the latest file (v1.8 I believe it is now) may not help you as past "fixes" are not always fixed/updated in the SQL database setup.

SO my personal suggestion would be this:

1) Erase everything. reset the database and start over from scratch
2) Install starting with v1.4.
3) Upgrade to version 1.5
4) Upgrade to version 1.6
5) Upgrade to version 1.7
6) Upgrade to version 1.8

That being said, be sure to then take note of any FIXES to certain files that occued in EMAIL updates (but I personally believe these were all updated in version 1.8).

This will assure any DATABASE troubles you are having are solved.

That is what I suggest. Since you haven't started the league yet, perfect time to do it. Remember to update the database using the PHPAdmin (best way to update/manage SQL database in my opinion). If you are not aware what I am talking about , ask your service providor to set up PHP Admin for your site.

Let me know if you have any others issues and i'll try to aid you as best I can.
(Note I ain'T the creator of the program but played with it enough to test out many of its issues at the time I may be able to solve a few for you)
bond007
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by bond007 »

Your problem is that some php functions have been disabled on your server. Unless your administrator enabled those functions, you will have to host your site somewhere else or modify few things in simHL.