MRFHL Openings

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
gamblor
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

MRFHL Openings

Post by gamblor »

I have four teams available. First reply with a good application will be hired.

Atlanta
Carolina
NYI
Wash

Looking for experienced GM's that are not committed to lots of other leagues preferably over the age of 18 and is very active not just with trading. We are starting a bran new website this next season with the web portal made for the STHS.

MRFHL has been around for over 5 years and is under new management to make it one of the most popular leagues around. If interested please stop by and fill out an application here: http://mrfhl.com/index.php

Aaron,
MRFHL Commish
Last edited by gamblor on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox

Re: MRFHL Openings

Post by Equinox »

Hi Aaron,

Your website is currently down and I'm not able to submit an officiel application, so I'll put mine here. First of all, I'm 18 and I got like 3 leagues before today and I liked the experience. I already started a league with some of my friends during 2 years. This league was pretty nice but closed because I didn't get enought time to sim. I want to join your league :)

Thanks,

David
(I've sent you my email in private msg)
gamblor

Re: MRFHL Openings

Post by gamblor »

Equinox wrote:Hi Aaron,

Your website is currently down and I'm not able to submit an officiel application, so I'll put mine here. First of all, I'm 18 and I got like 3 leagues before today and I liked the experience. I already started a league with some of my friends during 2 years. This league was pretty nice but closed because I didn't get enought time to sim. I want to join your league :)

Thanks,

David
(I've sent you my email in private msg)
Sorry the website is down because we are switching to the new web portal for the STHS. it should be up and running by next week. You can get a hold of me at [email protected] and we can talk.

Aaron,