Error 1033 - Incorrect information in file *.frm

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
uhleague
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Error 1033 - Incorrect information in file *.frm

Post by uhleague »

Hey guys,

I need some help with this one. I was building up my site and encountered this error but am unsure how to resolve this. I am technically sound but not MySQL sound. I was able to get the site up and running and was making adjustments to it, but the next say when I tried to load up my page it gave me the error.

I was wondering i what would happen if I re-imported the SQL file, what would happen to the site? Would the integrity of the already uploaded info remain, or would I need to start from scratch.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Pat - UHL Commish
http://www.uhleague.ca
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Re: Error 1033 - Incorrect information in file *.frm

Post by Icepilot »

What were you uploading ? the php files or the STHS files ?

What version of the portal are you using ?
uhleague
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Error 1033 - Incorrect information in file *.frm

Post by uhleague »

I was actually not uploading anything really. The last thing I did on the site was import the images for the teams and the banners. Other than that, just the typical Rosters and what not.

I decided to run the database in SQL again and redid the site up to where I left off in about 10 minutes. Less of a headache. LOL