Database MySQL/ BD MySQL

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
Skylarf
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Database MySQL/ BD MySQL

Post by Skylarf »

Hi everyone, I actually want to start a new league as soon as I can. I have some knowledge with PHP/My SQL but I don't know how to put a list of STHS players in a database with PHPMyAdmin or another program like that. I know that a couple of website are able to do that but I need to know. Is it possible to get help about that. Just explain to me how it works.

Thanks for your help.
You can contact me at [email protected] if you don't want to explain the details on the forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonjour tout le monde, j'aimerais partir une nouvelle ligue de hockey simulé éventuellement. J'ai des connaissances en programmation PHP/MySQL mais je ne sais pas comment mettre le contenu d'une base de donnée d'un fichier STHS vers une base de donnée web. Est-il possible d'avoir certains éclaircissement à ce sujet.

Merci de votre aide.
Vous pouvez me contacter à : [email protected] si vous ne voulez pas tout expliquer via le forum.
Foo
The SuperStar

Re: Database MySQL/ BD MySQL

Post by Foo »

check sur google tu vas tout trouver