BRHL Ratings for 09-10 Season Release Date

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

BRHL Ratings for 09-10 Season Release Date

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Hello Everyone,

Our 2009-2010 NHL/AHL ratings packages will again be done immediately after the NHL season commences. Right now we plan on having them completed (assuming NHL.com and theahl.com co-operate) by April 14th. At which time our 5 man review commitee will scan the outputs for defects, get things finalized etc. Then we will be releasing to our leagues to review, and pick any other glitches up.

So, without further ado, the release date for the BRHL Ratings package is set for April 23rd, 2010

All NHL and AHL players who played more than 10 games last season in either league will be rated. For our current subscribers, your updated csv files will be sent to you. If you do not receive them, hit me up and we will make sure to get them to you.

Our juniors and European ratings packages will be available in early May, depending on my time availability. A concrete release date for them will be provided at that time.

For those of you unfamiliar with the BRHL Ratings, here is the background history.

- The BRHL http://www.brhlhockey.com has been in existance since 2001, and has used its own ratings system every season. What started off as a subjective time inducing task, has turned into the most realistic ratings package on the internet, with the ratings 100% stat based (with the exception of SK, which is determined by a committe of top hockey minds).

- The ratings packages are not free, and are pay for packages. We do offer a few different options for you, but this is the 11th season we have done ratings for, we are not a short term group, and our dedication to our leagues has seen us expand into many aspects of the Sim Hockey Community.

- Ratings cost $30 for one season of ratings, $50 for two seasons, or $75 for a lifetime package.

- If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and we can add you to our subscriber list, and ensure you get all the updates of the best ratings package on the internet.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms
yvon
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: BRHL Ratings for 09-10 Season Release Date

Post by yvon »

Did youre BRHL Ratings package will be available for SimonT V.1 or V.2 only?
BRHL Hockey

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Ratings packages are being made for V1 at this time. We may integrate the ratings for V2 at some point this summer.

As a cash league, we typically don't upgrade versions for a year or two, to allow the bugs to get worked out. We're happy with V1 right now, but excited for the kinks in V2 to get worked out.

Happy to announce the ratings are done on time, and are sent to the review committee, we will be scouring for glitches and defects, and possibly may have the ratings released a day or two ahead of schedule.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
markov
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by markov »

I'd be interested in buyins your ratings if you can make them for V2
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

If I buy the ratings for V1 does that cover me for Ratings for V2 if I purchased the Lifetime package?
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
BRHL Hockey

Post by BRHL Hockey »

To answer some questions

1. V2 ratings may get done this summer, purely is dependant upon time availability (if interested let me know, if the demand is there, I will ensure to make time).

2. Yes if you purchase the lifetime package, if/when we upgrade to V2 they will be available to you at no extra charge.

3. If we do a European and Junior package again this year, they are included at no cost to our lifetime suscribers.

4. We do an updated coach file every season, including all head and assistant coaches from NHL & AHL.

5. Yes there will be an NHL replica schedule for commish's provided with our packages this year. Release date TBD, I have begun pulling resources for the schedule.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]