NAIHL Ratings - Currently Based on 2010-2011 NHL Season

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
Marc the Habs Fan
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: NAIHL 2009-10 Ratings

Post by Marc the Habs Fan »

God damn it. Just checked their site and in their chatbox they are talking about the ratings not even being available by July 30th. ****. This absolutely sucks, there is NO other alternative since we find the simhl ones to be lacking very much. We can't start our free agency without ratings.

Ugh, why did DVHL have to quit producing ratings. :x
2M4B - online since 2003-2004
http://www.2m4b.com
NAIHLStars
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by NAIHLStars »

Relax, they will be out in a day or two. Skaters are done and working on goalies. Taking a few days longer than originally anticipated because I am putting out 4 different versions to make everyone happy and work has been a SOB. Just came off a 60 hour week including 8 hours on Saturday.
Marc the Habs Fan
The Crazy / Le Fou

Blame your GM who posted it on your chatbox! Good to know. :D
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

I usually do F/A with the old rates so GM don't know what the players new rates will be. Helps keep the bidding wars down and any outrageous salaries.
GM's won't offer the world if they do not know what the final numbers will be.
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

holy marc. don't be an idiot. naihl can release ratings whenever they want. no need to put any pressure. thanks naihl for your efforts!
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
DCFHL_Commish

Post by DCFHL_Commish »

NAIHLStars wrote:Relax, they will be out in a day or two. Skaters are done and working on goalies. Taking a few days longer than originally anticipated because I am putting out 4 different versions to make everyone happy and work has been a SOB. Just came off a 60 hour week including 8 hours on Saturday.

I really appreciate the time and willingness of doing the ratings... Take ALL the time that you need... Your ratings have always been very appreciated and accurate for our league...

Thanks Again!
Marc the Habs Fan
The Crazy / Le Fou

ynohtna wrote:holy marc. don't be an idiot. naihl can release ratings whenever they want. no need to put any pressure. thanks naihl for your efforts!
I went overboard, but I just was freaking out at the thought of this dragging out into August. Hopefully it was just a false alarm from his GM.

You have to understand our situation, this is like the 3rd straight summer our quest for ratings has been a very bumpy road. It's not a good feeling as a commish when you have major uncertainty over the #1 thing required in a sim league. When DVHL did ratings, they were usually available by late June/early July, but I guess that's the past and I have to get used to this...
Lupin

Post by Lupin »

Hi there,

Is it possible to get this file for free ? Did you insert all NHL salary in this file ? and finally, how and when do I can get it ?

Thanks

Remi Tremblay
lphs.ca
Rémi Tremblay
Commissaire
Ligue Provinciale d'hockey Simulé
[email protected]
http://www.lphs.ca
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

Lupin wrote:Hi there,

Is it possible to get this file for free ? Did you insert all NHL salary in this file ? and finally, how and when do I can get it ?

Thanks

Remi Tremblay
lphs.ca
Yes this file will be free.
Last year all players were set @ 1 year and $1,111,111 so that it is easy to see who newly imported players are. NHL player salaries can be found on several websites.
When the ratings are complete they will be sent to Simon who will post them in the download section of the STHS website.
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
Lupin

Post by Lupin »

Great Thanks a lot man.
Rémi Tremblay
Commissaire
Ligue Provinciale d'hockey Simulé
[email protected]
http://www.lphs.ca
Crosvechkin

Post by Crosvechkin »

NAIHLStars wrote:Relax, they will be out in a day or two. Skaters are done and working on goalies. Taking a few days longer than originally anticipated because I am putting out 4 different versions to make everyone happy and work has been a SOB. Just came off a 60 hour week including 8 hours on Saturday.
Update news?
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

Marc the Habs Fan wrote:You have to understand our situation, this is like the 3rd straight summer our quest for ratings has been a very bumpy road. It's not a good feeling as a commish when you have major uncertainty over the #1 thing required in a sim league.
Yup I do agree about the uncertainty as we all have the same problem. Just have to be patient unfortunately.
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
Marc the Habs Fan
The Crazy / Le Fou

Hopefully today is the day. *hoping*
NAIHLStars

Post by NAIHLStars »

Version 1 using the same method that was used last year has been e-mailed to Simon.

My apologies to 99% of you for missing my original target date/deadline. Real life and work has been busy and I have not had as much time as I would like to get these done earlier. V2 using the same methodology should be sent late sometime tomorrow or Monday at the latest. A V1 and V2 using a wider spread within the week.

I have never charged and never will charge for these ratings. I do it, because I am hooked on hockey, the SIM game, and I am a CPA by trade and have the skillset to put together a quality set of ratings.

Enjoy.
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

NAIHLStars wrote:Version 1 using the same method that was used last year has been e-mailed to Simon.

My apologies to 99% of you for missing my original target date/deadline. Real life and work has been busy and I have not had as much time as I would like to get these done earlier. V2 using the same methodology should be sent late sometime tomorrow or Monday at the latest. A V1 and V2 using a wider spread within the week.

I have never charged and never will charge for these ratings. I do it, because I am hooked on hockey, the SIM game, and I am a CPA by trade and have the skillset to put together a quality set of ratings.

Enjoy.
Thank you very much for your hard work, it is definitely appreciated! I look forward to seeing them when Simon uploads to the site!
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!