Web portal - players missing

Everything about Third Party and Add-ons Programs; request, support, suggestions, etc / Tout ce qui touche les programmes tiers: demandes, support, suggestions, etc
rollollon
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Web portal - players missing

Post by rollollon »

Hi guys!
I am about to start my first league.
One of my managers asked me why one of his players did not show on the STHS v2 Web Portal?

I checked within the simulator and the player seems ok. He has played games and is shown in the roster within the simulator. I clicked on the player and he looks fine as far as I can see.
In the output html file he is with his team but as I said earlier, after uploading all files to the portal he is not shown within the portal.
Not in his team and not in the player list.
Therefor the roster, salarycap and other things do not show correct info within the portal.

I have later on discovered that he is not the only player who does not show within the portal.

So my question is, why have some players disappeared uploading files to the portal.
Although I sometimes have problems uploading the players.csv file to the portal I have managed to upload all files correctly.
But without certain players!

Anyone who knows anything about this I would appreciate it.

/Urban
nlshq
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Web portal - players missing

Post by nlshq »

Well i got the same problem last year and i have the solution !

Your Player unique ID are not oki so you need to go into the command option and type :

Reset Players Unique ID

and after

Update Players Unique ID

after that make a new output and import the player.csv file into the portal and it will be fine !

have a nice day !