Web Portal Errors

Everything about Third Party and Add-ons Programs; request, support, suggestions, etc / Tout ce qui touche les programmes tiers: demandes, support, suggestions, etc
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Web Portal Errors

Post by Icepilot »

Since my database crashed i have been unable to install any version 3.+ of the web portal without errors.

Most of the time i get various pages that load and they are blank.

As Examples:

I cannot write articles.
Cannot post to Twitter Feed
Cannot accept or remove trades

All these pages open to a blank screen.

Well i found out how to find the error by turning on the "display_errors" in the php config files.
Problem is i don't know what i am supposed to be fixing.

Examples:

Click on the Twitter Login on the "YOUR APPS" tab, I get this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/content/i/c/e/icepilot/html/simihl/twitter/twitteroauth.php on line 17

When i open the file i can't tell what line 17 is as the php file is not formatted properly. Check other zip files and they all show the same. Looks like Word wrap was done before saving.

When i try to post an article i get this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/content/i/c/e/icepilot/html/simihl/add_article.php on line 139

In the add_article php:

} else if(isset($_POST['SHARE']) && $_POST['SHARE'] == "facebook"){
require 'facebook/facebook.php';
//facebook application
$facebook = new Facebook(array(
'appId' => APP_ID,
'secret' => APP_SECRET,
'cookie' => true,
));

//Facebook Authentication part
$user = $facebook->getUser();
LINE 139 if ($user) {
try {
$user = $facebook->api('/me');

Again what am i supposed to be looking for.

Bottom line is can some post or send me a 3.+ version of the portal that they uploaded and had zero problems ?
To me there must be something wrong with the zip files as i never had problems installing the database before.

This is trying my patience. As well as Michael seems to not want to offer any tech support or return e-mails.

Thanks
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Re: Web Portal Errors

Post by Icepilot »

OK, other errors i have found and don't know how to fix.

These are basically what is giving me (And probably others) these blank pages.

When i try to remove a transaction:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/content/i/c/e/icepilot/html/simihl/facebook/facebook.php on line 35

What is line 35 as the php is not formatted properly ?

When i try to login for twitter on the apps page:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/content/i/c/e/icepilot/html/simihl/twitter/twitteroauth.php on line 17

Line 17: $_SESSION['oauth_token_secret'] = $request_token['oauth_token_secret'];

Adding article:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/content/i/c/e/icepilot/html/simihl/add_article.php on line 114

See above ?

Also in the 3.+ version of the portal i have an issue on the farm standings page.
It shows: SEASONTICKETPCT in the middle between conferences.
Am able to delete in the database, but each time i upload it comes back.

Any ideas on that one ?

Thanks