New League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Bjjm302
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

New League

Post by Bjjm302 »

Hello All,

I am thinking about putting together a "members" only league. I am trying to gauge interest to see if I can get enough people together to make this economically feasible. Here is the idea. In order to be a member of the league we would require a deposit of say 25 dollars. This "fee" would go toward cash prizes at the end of the season.

The thinking behind this is, I am tired of having a league of 30 teams, that can't keep people interested. Sure the "good" teams have GM's that stick around. But if people are money invested, and can have a return on their "investment" they will stick around.

It would be a fantasy draft league. I would like about 20 teams. So 20 teams at 25 dollar fee, is 500 dollars. We would give end of year prizes such as 300 for the Stanley cup winner, then other cash prizes for best forward, defenseman, goalie, best GM, and most improved team. I was also kicking around the idea of the Conference winners not having to pay for the next season.

Again, I am just throwing this out there to see if people would be interested. Nothing is set in stone, and I would love to hear some other ideas. Send me a PM on here, or e-mail me at BJJM302 @ GMAIL . COM
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Re: New League

Post by BRHL Hockey »

check out www.brhl2.brhlhockey.com if you're looking for a cash league. Its going into year 7, with a $50 a year entry fee, all paid out through achievements. You don't find the typical flimsy GM core that you would typically find, and it's the best of the best GM's willing to put their cash on the line.

Predators are the only team available at the moment.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms
Bjjm302

Post by Bjjm302 »

Thanks. I will take a look at the league and see what works and what doesnt. But I would like to find some people that would want a fresh start.
slats432

Post by slats432 »

BRHL is an excellent league. I may be up for a new league. Prefer 30 teams though. Email me at bach432 @ gmail.com if you get something started.