I need Three GMs....

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

I need Three GMs....

Post by Kitsune »

Now yes, this league was suppose to start at the beginning of September, but a series of personal issues hit (computer breaking, then getting robbed at knife point etc). Now, the league is set to go, but I lost 1/3rd of my GMs, so I have the following 3 teams open:

Hartford
Fresno

Now, these are orginally drafted rosters, so a few goodies apply;
1. You get to change the contract length of a few players (you get 9 changes, 1 to 5 years, 1 to 4 years, 1 to 3 years, 2 to 2 years, and 4 to 1 year).

2. You get four position changes.

Also, I'll allow these teams to be relocated to a certain degree, Hartford must stay in US Northeast, Hamilton must stay in canada and east of manitoba, and Fresno must stay on the Pacific coast). I'm willing to flex on these if you the new GM and another new GM decide to trade locations. I wish to get the season started no later then November 20, 2006, but I am willing to start it early if I get the contracts in early.

A few Things about the rules, 1, UFAs are 27 and above (hence the 1 year and 2 year contract changes), 2 you must dress a valid farm roster, but all teams have valid farm rosters after the draft so you dont need to worry about this. The only exception is if you get decimated by injuries. As for the entry draft, I'm still working this out, it might very well be a junior league, but I'll see about that when the time comes. Also, the divisions dont count in this league and the playoffs are 3 teams in and 2 teams out with one team getting a first round bye. Point system is 3 for a win, 2 for a OT win and 1 for a OT Loss, and 0 for losses.

The league email is [email protected], while the website is http://www.glidingeagle.com/gehl/

Have a Good Day. [/url]
Last edited by Kitsune on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

I forgot to mention, because of the small league size and hence small schedule, we'll be doing 6-7 seasons in a calender year....
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

I have two teams left....