New League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

New League

Post by Icepilot »

I am in the process of looking at the interest in a 36 team sim hockey league. This is the type of league i have always wanted when i first started out in sim hockey.
http://www.hockey-gifts.com/sths/IHL22006-Index.html

League would comprise of 30 actual NHL and 6 Old NHL Teams.
The 6 new teams would be:
Hartford Whalers
Quebec Nordiques
Kansas City Scouts
Cleveland Barons
Winnipeg Jets
Oakland Seals

The 30 NHL teams will start with their actual NHL roster of players, farm players and prospects.
The 6 Old NHL Teams will then do an expansion draft.

The league will be using the new STHS hockey Simulator.

Now, the league is not set in stone, i will only be going forward if there is enough interest in the league. So don't expect the league to start until late summer and early fall at the earliest. I am still in the process of adding all the players to the database and then come up with a set of rules for the league.

I already have 3 GM's signed up. If you are interested and want to reserve your team, please let me know.

Also, If interested, please make sure you can run the STHS Client (To Send in Lines) before applying. Your computer needs to be running Windows XP or better to run the software, Win98 & WinME do not seem to be 100% compatible with the STHS software.

More info to follow.

Thanks

Robert
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

I'd like to thank everyone, We have found 36 GM's for the league.

Thanks
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Ottawa has become available.

Thanks