HELP

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
Gmlancelotte
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

HELP

Post by Gmlancelotte »

Stan i need your assistance with my RHL page i have with you when you get this messege please contact me me via msn.......thx
Ryan Lancelotte
Gmlancelotte

Post by Gmlancelotte »

i was wondering if any one could help me please i am a friend of stans but i dont see him on much and my site is hosted by him for my league and i have been waiting a month for him to help make the links reconize the STHS files i was a former FHL user i need a lil help getting even just a scratch free host site up b4 i loose all my gms and alot of them have been with my league for 3 yrswhile simming with the FHL now they r wondering exactly how good this STHS is when they have benn waiting a month to see what it looks like
i am pretty much begging i am going to loose all my gms and this is not funny
any help would be much appreiated

R Lancelotte
jcoldwell

Post by jcoldwell »

I help Ryan with this league, and we are both at wits end on trying to get this site up and running. I have asked all my friends that do web design to help out but they all want $300-$500+ to redo it and maintain the site. I would rather have someone help out in good faith than spend that kind of money.

I know it take some time to get it up and going and I understand that it is your free time to do this, but I know Ryan and myself would be greatly indebted to anyone that would help out.

So if anyone would step forward and help out this league it would be greatly appreciated.

Like Ryan said, we came over from FHL because we both have heard through some people that this is a better sim, and I don't doubt that one bit, but we need a site to get this thing going. I don't want to lose our gm's that we have as we have a great core and it would be a disappointment to tell them that this league is a no go as there is no site to host the games.

Thanks in advance
Jay
LCH
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by LCH »

Dont worry guys i have already strated a temporary site for your league, since the old one is almost unworkable, and its almost done!
Its just that im working a lot in this periode of the year...
So it might be ready tonight.
Stanley D.
STHS Beta Testers
Fondateur LCH
Admin Réseau-STHS-Network(En stand-by)
LCH
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by LCH »

jcoldwell wrote:I have asked all my friends that do web design to help out but they all want $300-$500+ to redo it and maintain the site. I would rather have someone help out in good faith than spend that kind of money.
Wow 300$-500$ for a site from a friend!!!
Me i wont charge you a penny for the site....
All you will need to pay is the hosting that is due in 2 week for the next full year :wink:
Stanley D.
STHS Beta Testers
Fondateur LCH
Admin Réseau-STHS-Network(En stand-by)
LCH
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by LCH »

Here you go guys http://newrhl.lch-sim.com/
Ryan i sent you all the info by Email!
Stanley D.
STHS Beta Testers
Fondateur LCH