Old Time Hockey League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
OTHL
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Old Time Hockey League

Post by OTHL »

I am in the process of organizing a new 20-team league using current NHL Rosters. However, I will be using the cities/teams from the 1990 NHL Season. Since several teams have moved since then, their rosters will consist of the players on their modern-day NHL counterpart. For instance, the Jets will actually start with the current Coyotes roster. Also, I removed Washington to bring the total teams from 21 down to 20, for ease of management and scheduling. The players from the 10 teams that are not going to be used will go into a supplemental draft before the first season starts.

Although I have JUST started putting the rosters, teams, arena info, etc together, I wanted to make a thread on here to start recruiting GMs. If you are interested, please post here or email me at [email protected] . I want active GMs that will keep the league fun... so please include other leagues that you have been in or are currently in with links to their websites, if applicable. I just want to make sure that I don't get inactive GMs which will lead to a boring league.

The league should be full and the supplemental draft should probably start within three weeks or so.

The teams in the league will be (with their current NHL rosters in parenthesis):
Clarence Campbell Conference
Patrick Division
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Philadelphia Flyers
Pittsburgh Penguins
Smythe Division
Calgary Flames
Edmonton Oilers
Los Angeles Kings
Vancouver Canucks
Winnipeg Jets (Coyotes)

Prince of Wales Conference
Adams Division
Boston Bruins
Buffalo Sabres
Hartford Whalers (Hurricanes)
Montreal Canadiens
Quebec Nordiques (Avalanche)
Norris Division
Chicago Blackhawks
Detroit Red Wings
Minnesota North Stars (Stars)
St. Louis Blues
Toronto Maple Leafs
OTHL

Post by OTHL »

Alright, I finally finished sorting through the mess of an Unassigned Players list and got the team rosters finished. The rosters are as of July 12, 2007. Teams that had players that are currently free agents got the players back on their roster for the league. I still have to get the Prospects stuff sorted out which should take a couple of days. After the league is full, a supplemental draft will begin to bring all teams to 45 players. Most teams have around 34-36 players right now, so the draft should not take too long. Also, the draft order will be in reverse order of regular season NHL points from this past season.

The temporary home for the webpage right now is:
http://othl.110mb.com/1/OTHL1-Home.html
Last edited by OTHL on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
OTHL

Post by OTHL »

Sorry didn't mean to reply.. meant to edit the last post lol... 14 teams left...
OTHL

Post by OTHL »

The league still needs 10 GMs. I haven't been recruiting too heavily yet because I was still getting the rosters/rules sorted out. Everything is there on the wepage though, and I will start actively looking for the final 10 GMs.

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like any of the remaining teams:
Devils, Oilers, Kings, Jets, Bruins, Sabres, Canadiens, Red Wings, North Stars, Blues