MHL Grand Opening

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Maximum
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

MHL Grand Opening

Post by Maximum »

Hello, I am the Commish of the Maximum Hockey League.

The MHL is a new league. I have been apart of SIM Hockey since 2005 and I'm giving it a go running my own league. I have great support staff in which 2 of us will be operating the simulator. I'm very dedicated to SIM Hockey and I've put a lot of my dedication into this league. 6 teams have been taken so far, so there are 24 teams remaining.

- This is a nhl re-rate league. Players will be rated based on their NHL performance
- Salary cap league of 60,000,000, Salary floor is 35,000,000
- Fantasy Draft consisting of 25 rounds, and Prospect Draft consisting of 12 rounds. (Fantasy Draft picks are tradeable)
- Starting contracts will be of those of the NHL. So be cautious of how you draft. Any NHL contracts that exceed over 5 years in length will be trimmed down to 5 years.
- The League Rulebook is complete and to view it, click the link on the forum.

Our league forum where everything will be taking place is Http://maximumhockeyleague.proboards.com
League e-mail is [email protected]

The only downside is, I do not have a league website at the moment, but I've made plenty of websites for leagues run by other people in the past, so getting a website up won't be a problem. I'm currently working on one, but will not release it until we get going. This will be a non-portal league as I feel too many leagues use the portal now. I perfer my league to have it's own basic style.

So if you're interested, and have the patience to draft 35 players, as well as wait until August of 2011 for the first regular season to start. Then please sign up at, Http://maximumhockeyleague.proboards.com Once you are registered, please go to the team selection thread to pick your team.

I know August 2011 is a long way for the league to start simming regular season games, however, we will have the fantasy draft, prospect draft, and pre-season to keep us occupied. Plus things are slow in the summertime anyways as everyone is on holidays, so we should be able to survive.

You can contact me on the Forum if you have any questions, I am the Los Angeles Kings.

If you wish to contact me before signing up, contact me at [email protected]
Maximum

Re: MHL Grand Opening

Post by Maximum »

Buffalo
Toronto
Montreal
Los Angeles
Tampa Bay
Carolina
St. Louis
Chicago

are all taken.

22 teams remain!
Maximum

Post by Maximum »

C'mon guys! Come and sign up, there are still teams available. The sooner we fill the league, the sooner we can begin. This league will not let you down.
Maximum

Post by Maximum »

6 teams remain

Minnesota
Nashville
San Jose
Phoenix
Dallas
Atlanta

LEAGUE IS FILLING FAST!

We have a great core of GMs and we're all excited to get going with the Fantasy Draft.