League for Active GM's only

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
WCHLcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

League for Active GM's only

Post by WCHLcommish »

If you are a fly by night who doesn't want to commit to a team, do lines and be an active participant in an STHS Version#1 (with plans to upgrade to #2 in the future) then don't read any further.

The WCHL is seeking active GM's who want to help enhance a vibrant and long-standing sim hockey league. Now in it's 13th season (and over 8+ years in existance) the WCHL has six teams open after a combination of three long standing GM's stepping down and three inactive GM's being removed.

Two of these teams have already been filled by GM's, but they are willing to wait until the next season starts and will take any team available. We still need four more active, determined hockey minds to make our league more complete. Currently, the league is just entering the post-season, so now would be a perfect time to join and get your feet wet prior to the start of a new season.

Activity is a theme strongly encouraged in the WCHL, and if you bring it, you will find you are part of a loyal and dedicated sim hockey league, something that can be very difficult to find in the sim world. Despite being in existance for 8+ years, 1/3rd of the GM's have been with the league for at least six years total, with three others having just stepped down due to personal reasons. We are here to stay and be the best sim league around.

If you want a league that you know will be around and one which is constantly seeking to improve, get better and reward loyalty, then come apply to the WCHL.

The league can be found here: http://www.wchlhockey.blogspot.com/ Feel free to look around and provide any feedback, whether you are interested in joining the league or not. All positive feedback is welcome.

If interested in join the league, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss further your application for the WCHL.

Thanks,

Trent Allen
WCHL Commissioner
WCHLcommish

Re: League for Active GM's only

Post by WCHLcommish »

I have receieved some interest from this posting, and filled a few GM spots, but I have not found enough satisficatory GM's, so I'm bumping this up.

If you are at all serious about fantasy hockey sims, then the WCHL is sincerely the place for you. Literally 2 or 3 per cent of all leagues can guarantee any form of long-term stability and the WCHL is one, having been in operation for over eight years. How can you go wrong with that? Plus we have a solid core of veterans who have remained commited to the elague for a number of those years, some of them being original members.

If you are interested, e-mail me today at [email protected]

Trent Allen
WCHL Commissioner
WCHLcommish

Post by WCHLcommish »

We have filled two teams but we have a few more open still. www.wchlhockey.blogspot.com check us out and join one of the longest running sim leagues in existance. A guarantee of active GM's, a league which is committed to running long-term, and a commissioner who rarely misses a day for anything. Skip the rest, join the best.
WCHLcommish

Post by WCHLcommish »

We are now down to four teams open and they are filling up fast. Thank you everyone for your interest. We are discussing setting up a minor league GM system which will act as an active waiting list. If anyone is interested in getting a leg up on future applicants, let me know and we can set you up with a farm team to help manage.

If you want to have a pro team in the WCHL, feel free to apply as well, as there is no guarantee I will hire any of the current applicants. As posted earlier in this thread, we want active, committed GM's only, and if you think that's you, we'll find a way to work you into the league.

E-mail me at [email protected] to discuss the WCHL further. The league website once again is www.wchlhockey.blogspot.com