8-year old league needs one GM

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
WCHLcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

8-year old league needs one GM

Post by WCHLcommish »

The WCHL requires one GM for either Nashville or Columbus.

The league is seeking an active, hockey knowledgeable person to manage one of these teams. Both need work, but both have upside too. Only active GM's need apply as the WCHL is committed to maintaining a highly active sim-hockey experience. Anyone familiar with the STHS experience knows how difficult it is to find a league that has shown the dedication to stay going for eight-plus years, so here's a chance to stay in a league and build a team the way you want to.

The WCHL is currently in the midst of their 13th off-season, and the league has been in operation since 2003. Our 14th season will begin in about two weeks. We strive to bring forth a sense of realism similar to what an NHL GM would experience. You set your own lines, do trades and focus on team improvement. For some weaker teams, this can mean a few years will be needed, so patience is a virtue. It will be rewarding long-term, however.

If you want to meet some interesting people who like hockey and the opportunity to be like a GM, then apply to the WCHL and see if you have what it takes to bring your league to the top of the hockey world.

You can apply by PMing me, or e-mailing me at [email protected]

The league can be viewed at www.wchlhockey.blogspot.com

*Remember!* If you have the time to be involved and active in the league, feel free to contact me at the above e-mail. If not, don't bother applying as you aren't what we want.
WCHLcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: 8-year old league needs one GM

Post by WCHLcommish »

I'm bumping this up as we may need a Florida GM as well.

The level of activity in the WCHL currently is at a near all-time high and we want to run with a full slate of GM's to further bolster this activity. An 8-year old league with great activity is rarer than gold in the sim world ladies and gents, don't pass up a golden opportunity.