Need some Help Re rates and Fiances

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
Cirillo23
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Need some Help Re rates and Fiances

Post by Cirillo23 »

Hey everyone, I want to use Fiances and Re rates in my league that has not started yet.

I just wanted to know what your systems for re rating players are if you have set formulas etc?

Also what can I do with fiances like money that teams have extra in the league . Re rate tokens? More capacity etc how can I add that element to the game where money has value to the game
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: Need some Help Re rates and Fiances

Post by ynohtna »

We use it mostly for buy outs right now and gambling, we do little bets on the games. But also thinking of ways to charge people to upgrade their arenas, relocate/change team name .... ok I'm out of ideas ;D
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
marc-andré morin
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Need some Help Re rates and Fiances

Post by marc-andré morin »

In our ligue we have a pretty complexe setup for finance. We give TV contract to each team. We give money to team in playoff we also only play 72 game per season so we had a % on money for the 10 game each team lost. We use the % attendance to the game for the 10 other game.

For re rate, I do the job by myself. Each player is evaluate and I move their stats in fonction of what they done during the season. Exemple: if he is a Center, I boost is Faceoff stats, I also boost is stats in fonction of his style of play. For creation, I use hockey futur and I use the analysis scoot done on each players.