Looking to get back into it...

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Cygne
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Looking to get back into it...

Post by Cygne »

Good Morning,

My name is Edward Swan and I'm a former FHL Commish/GM who had to drop the activity 3 years ago. I'm looking to get back in to fantasy hockey as a GM soon.

Ideally I'm looking for either a retro-league or a complete fantasy league (made up players, teams ect...) and a team that is in need a a complete tear down/rebuild.

If you have an opening and think I'd be a good fit feel free to send me and email ([email protected]) and I'll be sure to respond in a timely manner!

Thanks,
Edward
HOFHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Looking to get back into it...

Post by HOFHL »

Heya,

we have no opening yet, but who knows what happens? We are in our 11th season now (1977-78) and of course we will have the 1979 expansion coming. So, the latest time when we will have an opening is the expansion time, that will happen around Summer or Autumn next year. But normally every offseason there is an opening. Next offseason will be February. So if you are interested in joining the waiting list, please feel free to take a look at http://hofhl.ch and fill out an application form.