Experienced GM available

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Upgreydd
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Experienced GM available

Post by Upgreydd »

Hey guys,

I think I'm again ready to join any STHS league.

First of all I want to say that I'm from Central Europe, so if you think that this is a problem because of language issues or whatever you don't have to send me a message. Now I can write something about me. I'm 22 y.o. GM with experiences from about 6 years of playing STHS leagues. I've won one Stanley Cup, made three consecutive Conference finals with my primary team, lot of play-off appearances with different teams.

I don't want to wasting my time anymore so I'm looking only for league with deep core and at least 5 years of running. Rosters there can be current or any historical (70's or 80's would be great). And just by the way, this league should be in English. I don't speak French. I really don't want look like a total jerk but I've got only bad experiences with new leagues and I just don't want it anymore.

So if you want me to your league, send me PM, show me your league and maybe you'll get one more experienced GM.

Have a nice day

Up.
Last edited by Upgreydd on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
titloup45
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: Experienced GM available

Post by titloup45 »

I try to send you a MP .. but it's doesn't work. The users don't exist. weirddddd

Here my e-mail adress - [email protected]

I want to speak with you.

thank you
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Re: Experienced GM available

Post by Icepilot »

internethockeyleague.com has teams open
We are going into our 12th year.
We have some GM's from Europe already in the league.