Wedsite upkeeper needed

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
mgk29
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Wedsite upkeeper needed

Post by mgk29 »

I have downloaded the STHS Web Portal and with the help of the originator had it installed and working for the last 4 years. Lately bugs have showed up, ie AGE issues and occasionally just my mistakes.

I have next to no programming experience so I would like to see if anyone out there would work on a rental basis as needed at an agreed per hourly rate.

if you are interested please email me at [email protected]

My website is nwohl.com.

Just a small site of 10 teams but there are minor fixes to be done and then I really want the age thing fixed

http://nwohl.com/player.php?team=1&player=349

Example of age where his birthdate is listed as 2080 instead of 1980. The output says 1980 but I have no idea to fix and tried what was posted but it did not work for me

Thanks
Greg
frank86
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Wedsite upkeeper needed

Post by frank86 »

you should be able to fix the age problem with the function.php file

function getAge( $p_strDate ) {
$tmpYear = $_SESSION['current_Season'];
if ($_SESSION['current_SeasonTypeID']==1 || $_SESSION['SEASON_HALF']==TRUE){
$tmpYear = $tmpYear + 1;
}
$years = 0;
if(substr_count($p_strDate,"-") > 0){
list($m,$d,$Y) = explode("-",$p_strDate);
$years = $tmpYear - $Y;
if ($_SESSION['JuniorLeague'] == 'False'){ if( date("md") < $m.$d ) { $years--; }}
} elseif (substr_count($p_strDate,"/") > 0){
list($m,$d,$Y) = explode("/",$p_strDate);
$years = $tmpYear - $Y;
if ($_SESSION['JuniorLeague'] == 'False'){ if( date("md") < $m.$d ) { $years--; }}
} elseif (substr_count($p_strDate,".") > 0){
list($m,$d,$Y) = explode(".",$p_strDate);
$years = $tmpYear - $Y;
}
return $years;
}

Thats what I have in mine but I dont know if it fix your issue. I'm not the best with programming so hopes it helps