Sim league in its 16th season looking for multiple GMs

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Danno2430
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Sim league in its 16th season looking for multiple GMs

Post by Danno2430 »

Hello, I am the commissioner of the XHL - a simulation-based hockey league founded in 2001 and about to enter its 16th season. Our website is here: http://www.xhlhockey.info

We are a league that uses SimonT Version 2 with the most recent update, and we are currently in our offseason before the draft and free agency. We have four openings following the departure of two GMs in the last week as they chose to dedicate all of their free time to work, school and family life.

The teams that are available are the Chicago Blue Demons, Toronto Fire, Oakland Seals and St. Louis Smugglers. Chicago and St. Louis both made the playoffs last year, Toronto would have made them if not for a slew of injuries and Oakland made the Finals just a year ago. Every team also has a lot of talent - Chicago and Oakland have great offenses while Toronto and St. Louis are more balanced. All four teams also have several talented prospects as well.

While we are open to GMs with limited experience, we have several veteran GMs in this league that have a lot of experience, so please know that going in if you are relatively inexperienced at sim hockey.

If you are interested, just pm me so we can get you signed up as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Danno2430

Re: Sim league in its 16th season looking for multiple GMs

Post by Danno2430 »

UPDATE: Chicago has now been claimed. The available teams now are St. Louis, Toronto and Oakland. Lots of good talent on those teams, so please inquire within if interested.
Danno2430

Re: Sim league in its 16th season looking for multiple GMs

Post by Danno2430 »

UPDATE: Oakland is now gone. St. Louis and Toronto are still available, so if you're interested, please let me know.