DFHL Seeking New Gms

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
dfhlcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

DFHL Seeking New Gms

Post by dfhlcommish »

The DFHL is Seeking New Gms still we will be using the portal for Sims/ Games/ Updates and League Files and Standings only We will be using a Message board for Trade Talks/ Trade Blocks and all other Discussions. The Salary Cap will be 72 Million we will be using NHL Re Rates Season Will be Starting this week Currently we are just fixing up the Team Rosters Following Teams Open are below

Ottawa
Rangers
Islanders
Ducks
Flyers
Tampa
Devils
Sharks
Kings
Canucks
Oilers
Montreal
Dallas
Minnesota
Carolina
Detroit
Buffalo
Boston

If your interested the Website can be found here

http://dfhl.ca//<-- This league is using a old & unsupported website with full of security issues!

You can email me at [email protected]

DFHl Commish
Nick
WesM1310

Re: DFHL Seeking New Gms

Post by WesM1310 »

The leagues all set up and ready to go. We still need more GMS. Once full well start right away
WesM1310

Post by WesM1310 »

It's not often (believe me, I've been waiting for about a year now for a new league to open up. I did miss a chance in the summer but was away during sign up) that a new league starts up and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite teams roster how it is now.
Kia

Post by Kia »

WesM1310 wrote:It's not often (believe me, I've been waiting for about a year now for a new league to open up. I did miss a chance in the summer but was away during sign up) that a new league starts up and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite teams roster how it is now.
Hey I sent an e-mail to [email protected] requesting to join the league and be the GM of the Oilers. Hopefully you guys got the email. Thanks
WesM1310

Post by WesM1310 »

Great! If he hasn't set you up in the league already, I'm sure he'll be on it shortly