UHL looking to fill some slots before regular season start.

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
TheCommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

UHL looking to fill some slots before regular season start.

Post by TheCommish »

The Ultimate Hockey League, or UHL is in preseason mode after completing a fantasy draft where teams protected one player from their NHL roster and the rest of the league was fair game.

We have a forty six million dollar salary cap that will be in place at all times. We also have training camps, NHL rerates, a great core of GMs in place, a league forum, and our own dedicated website for sim hockey that is bought and paid for.

That said the following teams are available with just a quick look at the major players from each club.

Carolina: Eric Staal, Brad Boyes, Ryan Getzlaf and Joffrey Lupul are the main core of this team, that was built on youth. Top prospect Jack Johnson is on the horizon along with Brent Seabrook.

Minnesota: The Wild features the potent attack of Marian Gaborik, crafty veteran Paul Kariya, and sniper Miroslav Satan. Roman Hamrlik and Adam Foote are the top blueliners, with Sean Burke and John Grahame in net.

Anaheim: A deep team with Brian Rolston, Cory Stillman, Derek Roy, Scott Niedermayer, Mathieu Garon, along with Dan Fritsche, Ladislav Smid, and Jason Labarbera on the farm.

NY Rangers: Feature the premier goal scorer in the game, Jaromir Jagr, the most recent Olympic gold medal winning goaltender, Henrik Lundqvist, Sergei Samsonov, Martin St. Louis, Brenden Morrow, and Pavel Kubina.

Philadelphia: The Flyers have some solid veterans in Peter Forsberg, Joe Nieuwendyk, Simon Gagne, Alex Kovalev, and David Aebischer teaming with Tim Thomas in nets.

Colorado: The Avalanche have Alex Tanguay, Eric Lindros, Mike Sillinger, Brian Gionta, Karlis Skrastins, Manny Legace, Steve Sullivan, Marek Svatos and Taylor Pyatt.

All the pertinent information is posted on our site at http://www.retrohockeyleagues.com or you can contact myself via email, or MSN, my contact information is posted here in my profile.

Once on the site, click UHL and then league info for the pulldown with league rules, season statistics for standings and such in preseason, and team stats for rosters and team scoring.

Hope to hear from you soon, and thanks for checking out the league.
TheCommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by TheCommish »

Since I forgot, I figured I should point out that I do have three leagues on my site, along with UHL, there is That 80s League and MHL, which are both off the FHL simulator, which was why I failed to mention it, and it may have confused some people looking for the UHL information.

My contact information is as follows as well:

email [email protected]
msn [email protected]
ICQ 24342650
AIM IslesGM
Y! tie_domi_nator_28

If I am online, I usually have my MSN on, the others are a definite hit and miss pattern. Email I check several times a day, so feel free to drop a line with any questions or interest.