How to Start an Entry Draft

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

How to Start an Entry Draft

Post by Icepilot »

Under the Off-Season section, I see options for Fantasy Draft, Free Agents, but how do i run an Entry Draft ?

My league will be starting in Spetember, But we do an Entry Draft 1 week after the NHL draft, Where do i go to start the draft ?

Thanks
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

Just do the draft manually because you can't do an entry draft before de 1st season end with this version of the sim. And you're not able to change the order of the team in your draft list. So do it manually with the unasigned player list, or add prospects if they are not rated.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

So what happens with the draft picks listed as year 1, I have put all teams draft picks for this year draft on the proper teams as per what i had in the FHL sim. Will they stay as is until after i sim year 1, or should i just sim year 1 now to be able to get to those picks ?

http://www.hockey-gifts.com/sths/IHL1-T ... pects.html
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

If your Year 1 are for your entry draft before your first season, you're wrong. The Year 1 draft picks are for de entry draft after the 1st season, I did the same thing yesterday damn!!!!