Simulator Settings

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
MLavaty
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Simulator Settings

Post by MLavaty »

I haven't had too much time to play around with the simulator yet, but I plan to get on that this week after work and school slow down a bit. To those that have been able to play with it, please let me know which settings seem to be good and/or bad for different categories. I just want to have a starting point for when I start playing around.

Thanks!

-Mike
Kev
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kev »

(roughly translated to French)

Mike n'a pas pas eu l'occasion de jouer avec les settings du simulateur et il aimerait que ceux qui ont eu cette chance puisse lui indiquer ce qui est bon et ce qui est mauvais comme setting de départ pour chaque catégorie (blessures, penalties etc...)
Kevin Belleau
STHS support team / Équipe de support STHS

Président de la LAHSQ
Ancien président de la LVHQ, 2002 - 2007
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

We don't have solid ratings yet to test that... well for my part.
MLavaty

Post by MLavaty »

Thank you for the translation, lvhq! :)
LCH
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: Simulator Settings

Post by LCH »

MLavaty wrote:I haven't had too much time to play around with the simulator yet, but I plan to get on that this week after work and school slow down a bit. To those that have been able to play with it, please let me know which settings seem to be good and/or bad for different categories. I just want to have a starting point for when I start playing around.

Thanks!

-Mike
Since i dont know you well so ill propose to you to try the default setting and then adjust them the way you like acording to what you see and what you need...

I tried a lot of setting but its hard tu propose you something since i dont know what you are looking for!
-------------
Puisque je ne te connais pas personellement, je te propose de tester les option par défaut puis de t'ajuster avec ce que tu vois et surtout avec les besoin de ta ligue.

Jai essayer plein de setting avec les options mais il est dure te proposer quelque chose puisque je ne sait pas ce que tu recherche.
Stanley D.
STHS Beta Testers
Fondateur LCH
Admin Réseau-STHS-Network(En stand-by)
MLavaty

Post by MLavaty »

I'm just trying to get numbers as close to NHL ones as possible. Personally, I have found that the Goals slider at 58 produces an almost identical goal per game stat as the NHL.
Kostitsyn1489
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kostitsyn1489 »

Ça dépend beaucoup des autres stats aussi et aussi des cotes des joueurs donc y'a pas de formule magique!
Nwha's young sensation!
hockey_purist
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by hockey_purist »

MLavaty wrote:I'm just trying to get numbers as close to NHL ones as possible. Personally, I have found that the Goals slider at 58 produces an almost identical goal per game stat as the NHL.
i had goals around 55 with shots in the 65 range and got similar numbers to the NHL as well. i started out with goals at 75-80 and that was way way too high

i have penalties around 30-35 range and havent played around with the coaching or morale that much