Looking for a couple of leagues to join.

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
greek22hockey
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Looking for a couple of leagues to join.

Post by greek22hockey »

I'm looking for a couple of leagues to join.I've been playing for about 7yrs in these fantasy leagues but this will be my first with SimonT.I'm in a league that has changed over after a longhual and we are just getting everything organized.I'm looking for leagues that are very active and they involve Gm's alot.The problem I have with most leagues is that when your team doesn't make it to the playoffs then you seem to get less interested in the league so I'm looking for leagues that keep you interested.I see that leagues are starting to offer money and they are welcome also.If you have any spots availble in your leagues could you email me at this adress and let me know.I also play in a league where everything is done on the Web site,like doing your lines and offers for UFA.It's pretty neat and I would love to join another league just like that.You could check out the league at http://www.exchl.com/exchl/wrapper.php? ... ex_inc.php let me know if anyone has a league like that also.

[email protected]

Thanks
Michael Poullas
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Look at the IHL, a few post down from this one.