Finding GMs

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
legendsport
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Finding GMs

Post by legendsport »

Guys,

This is my first STHS league and I've run several FHLsim leagues (and APBA leagues as well) and I was wondering if there were any forums or message boards that might be a good resource for finding some GMs. I have just two openings left in my NHL/WHA combo league starting in 1972-73 and am hoping to fill the final openings soon.

So far I haven't had a nibble from the boards here at STHS and I'm hesitant - for obvious reasons - to post these openings on an FHL or APBA board. I was usually able to fill FHL openings fairly quickly. I'm guessing the lack of progress now is probably related to the relative newness of STHS.

Any tips?

Thanks,
Joe
Commissioner: The Figment Leagues - Fake Sports, Real Fun!

The Figment Leagues are sports simulations leagues with fictional teams and personnel in a real-world environment. We make our own history and have fun doing it!
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

I know you (or one of your GMs) tried rink rat, have you tried hockeys future? I've gotten a couple from there too.
legendsport
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by legendsport »

Kitsune wrote:I know you (or one of your GMs) tried rink rat, have you tried hockeys future? I've gotten a couple from there too.
Yep, one of my GMs posted on Rink Rat. Thanks for the tip, I will try HF.
Commissioner: The Figment Leagues - Fake Sports, Real Fun!

The Figment Leagues are sports simulations leagues with fictional teams and personnel in a real-world environment. We make our own history and have fun doing it!