ESHA Needs 1 GM

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
booellis13
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

ESHA Needs 1 GM

Post by booellis13 »

ESHA is looking for one GM to fill the void of the Halifax Hitmen. The previous GM is only leaving due to time constraints and this is the first GM that has left in 2 seasons. The league is a sim-based league with 12 teams however we are expanding to 14 teams very soon. All GMs are active and enjoy the league very much. To ensure fairness in the league, I am only the commissioner and do not have a team. I oversee all trades and activity to ensure that everything runs smooth. At the moment, we are in the year 4 playoffs with the offseason and year 5 just around the corner. This would be a great time for a GM to come on board and learn about the league. Yes, we have fantasy players, but I can assure you the league is top notch.

Our site: http://www.eshaonline.org
My email: [email protected]
booellis13
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: ESHA Needs 1 GM

Post by booellis13 »

Everyone, I now have an expansion team available. We just finished year 4 and are heading into the offseason with 2 new teams joining the league. If anyone is interested, please email me, as I'd love to fill the opening as quickly as possible.